Thursday, May 8, 2008

My lucky stars


So, as this semester winds down, I am faced with the task of finding an acceptable preceptor/mentor for my 500 required clinical hours to complete my Master's degree. There are very strict requirements that I had to deal with. The stars must be aligned in my favor. I was contacted by a fabulous clinical nurse specialist with nationwide recognition. She agreed to be my preceptor at a very exciting institution. I am just excited for this experience and all of the new stuff I will learn and see and the exciting, smart people I will work with. Can you tell I am just excited? I don't think I will jinx myself and say the person or the actual hospital - but it rhymes with Banford.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you. You are such a good example to me. Im pretty sure I am thinking the right thing. That is so awesome. Good luck and congratulations.

alli taggart said...

lanford...canford...dandord...hanford...tanford...manford...hmm...just kidding