Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The missionary and the caveman...

Ok, I know this isn't the right Visa...but word on the street is that Joey's visa came through today and he will be leaving either at the end of the week or beginning of next week. My super sleuth daughter got some inside information. I guess all those Nancy Drews and Babysitters Club books (and every other book) she read as a little girl paid off.
Kyle saw the orthopedic surgeon yesterday and he was told he has a "caveman" injury. Apparently that means that if Kyle lived as a caveman and he had this injury and left it alone for a couple of weeks it would be ok. So, Kyle the caveman has to just wait a few more weeks to let his finger heal and then he is free. "Hey caveman, watch out for that rock"

1 comment:

Traci said...

Yeah, I bet he is so excited to finally go. He will be so awesome out there. I hope Kyly heals quick and everything will be o.k.