Saturday, May 17, 2008

A boy of many talents...


Noooo, this isn't Kyle on a mountain bike, but it could be. The red shoes aren't his. I imagine this is pretty close to how he looked Wednesday night as he was riding in Toro Park with the young men. Last thing he remembers is someone yelling -"there's that rock". Well we spent the next 7 hours in the ER making sure the humerus, hand and head weren't broken. Well the hand was a bit, and the inside of his head was a bit soupy, but all other bones intact. We have to find out what soft tissue damage he did to his shoulder on Monday with his good friend the orthopod surgeon who operated on his foot a couple of years ago. He has some good scrapes and bruises but is healing and smiling again.

Heard from Joey errr Elder Vasher again - no visa yet, but he will be out of the MTC on his birthday (the 19th) to be a missionary in the Provo South mission while he waits for his visa. A little disappointed but ready to move to ANY next step. The only good thing with all of these delays is that I get to talk to him a bit more than usual.

I found the pictures of the night in the ER:

1 comment:

Traci said...

Oh my goodness, I hope everything is o.k. That is so scary. Poor Joey. That would be so disappointing to be ready to go and then find out you can't go yet. I hope he will get to go soon. In the mean time I hope everything else is going well for you all. Take care.