Tuesday, May 12, 2009

L.A.Z.Y.

Yep that's me. Lazy. I have some very nice, fun pictures of our trip to LV this past Mother's day weekend. We had a great time. Kyle and Andy got to have a picture with Andy's coaching idol and Kyle's new coaching idol - Don Meyer. If any of you have ever heard - play hard, play smart and play together - someone got it from Coach Meyer. You may have also seen the profile on ESPN on him during the tournament. He was in an accident with his team, and it is a very inspiring story.

The rest of us went swimming, swimming and to see the Lion King at Mandalay Bay. We had a great time.

We got to talk to Joey on Mother's day. Whew - he sounds great. He was very ill and I was thinking swine flu - still not convinced he didn't have it. He has some great stories, and some stories I am sure he will not share with me until he is back safe and sound.

Maybe I will get off my tookus and get some pictures up sooner or later.

Buh bye,
Jules

2 comments:

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

so you were in LV and didn't call me. do you not realize how close that is to me.. I would have came down to see you guys.... I can't believe this... jk well I hope you had a wonderful mothers day weekend. love ya

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Get off you "tookus" and put pics up! Glad you had a wonderful mothers day!