Hi Julie, this is Courtney (Peterson) from Snowflake. (Fred & Elise Peterson's daugher - Angie and Melissa's sister - Alli's old friend...) i'm sure that's enough for you to remember me. :) I found your fam's blog. Your kids are so grown up. Joey and Kyle were just little kids last I knew. :) Just thought I'd leave a comment, so you would know who from Colorado has been viewing your blog. :) My blog's private, but if you're interested in viewing it, you can email me and I'll send you an invite. My email is courtneycurt@gmail.com
4 comments:
wow that looks like a lot of fun. we didn't have LDS Prom when i was that age not fair!
Awww doesn't Kyle look so handsome!
Hi Julie, this is Courtney (Peterson) from Snowflake. (Fred & Elise Peterson's daugher - Angie and Melissa's sister - Alli's old friend...) i'm sure that's enough for you to remember me. :)
I found your fam's blog. Your kids are so grown up. Joey and Kyle were just little kids last I knew. :)
Just thought I'd leave a comment, so you would know who from Colorado has been viewing your blog. :)
My blog's private, but if you're interested in viewing it, you can email me and I'll send you an invite. My email is courtneycurt@gmail.com
she's somewhat of a looker!! kyle. way to go.
Post a Comment