hello kyle and congrats on being all state. Do you TWITTER? I had no idea what it was , so naturally I signed up for it.It appears to be a international text message web site. My tigers crushed your oakland A's last nite albiet a 3 hour rain delay . got to see 2 grand slams in one game ( thats a first in my lifetime). Gonna watch nascar allstar race tonite, your grandparents have gone to canada.
2 comments:
woo -woo!
hello kyle and congrats on being all state. Do you TWITTER? I had no idea what it was , so naturally I signed up for it.It appears to be a international text message web site. My tigers crushed your oakland A's last nite albiet a 3 hour rain delay . got to see 2 grand slams in one game ( thats a first in my lifetime). Gonna watch nascar allstar race tonite, your grandparents have gone to canada.
Post a Comment