

Today Andy, Kyle, Matt and Gracie are on yet another adventure. They are driving to Yuma to visit Andy's mom and dad. I am not able to miss more work and have a meeting at work on Monday I can't miss...so I am stuck here all by myself. At first I thought...yyyyeeeessss! two days all by myself. Then they were gone. So, now I am on my computer looking at pictures of everyone like they have been gone two weeks - not three hours.
I pulled some pictures Joey sent from his mission in Mexico that I don't think I have posted before. I sure do miss him...I think I try not to think about it too much because he is so far away and not sure how safe he is. I know he will be protected. He sent a picture of him supposedly eating iguana...he could be pulling my leg and just eating chicken for all I know. As I turn on general conference I realize...after tomorrow, Joey has one more general conference in the mission field.
I remember in college I had a dream that Andy was an iguana and I would stick him in my coat pocket so he could sneak into movies...weird dream...and maybe even weirder to remember. Remember, I am emotionally taxed today.
3 comments:
hwy when you go to las vegas you should just come to provo. come on, smoke filled casinos or your favorite daughter who does not still live at home, your favorite son-in-law, and your favorite granddaughter who has teeth?
Mmmmm, why doesn't my favorite daughter who doesn' live at home just come to Las vegas and "wim" wim wim! I don't think it will be widdy.
GRACIE!!! I am your most handsome and "dream-date" like, uncle!!! It's UNCLE MAWK!!! Tell your mom I watched, Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan. At least 4 times a year.YOUR FATHER IS AN EXACT LOOK-ALIKE of the character called "Peter Preston" ( scotties nephew that dies in battle) When your Dad was Nathans' age.Trust me gracie AN EXACT LOOK-ALIKE!!!
Post a Comment