Saturday, March 21, 2009

What I did on my summer vacation...OR


I just (an hour ago) returned from a week in Arizona. I went to spend some time with my mom and dad after my mom had surgery for breast cancer. The reason I went was serious, but the good times we had were any thing but. I am proud of my mom for her bravery and faith. She has done so great and I know she will continue to do so. (Anything to get a new dress - jk mom). I saw great love and devotion from my dad...and also amazing love and support from my wonderful family. I was able to spend some time with my handsome brothers...I would have liked to have been able to spend more. I got to have a good talk with my wonderful sis in law Vicki on our ride to the airport. I hijacked my nieces houses and got them to help me make a baby quilt. We had a great time, the quilt is cute and my fingers are sore. I am such a homemaking wimp. Thank you all for a wonderful week...yes it would have been better if it weren't under these circumstances, but these make us stronger and realize what a wonderful family we have. I love you all!





Counter surfing...
My handsome brothers - Gary and Wayne.




Me and Grace on our flight.



My dad showing some mechanical thingy to brothers.




I would do anything to make my mom smile! Happy St. Patty's day! I think my mom's sunglasses are still bigger than my shamrock glasses...and she is being serious! I actually made green pancakes, and my dad ate them!





Finished product!





All the girls who worked on this...some more than others...um hum. Tracie's Easton (4) took this picture..you can see me telling him, press it again and hold it down. He did great.Me, Traci, Tobi, Mom and Vicki. Thanks again! P.S. I am ready to go to El or La or whatever cupido's.


5 comments:

Traci said...

I so glad we got to spend some time with you. I only wish it would have been more. Im glad your all home safe and sound. I can't wait for the next get to gether.

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

I should never get info from Blake! He said you were in Idaho so I was thinking you were seeing the new babe! I'm glad you got to see your family and glad your mom is doing well!

uncle mawk said...

ANd!!!!! THERES A PRODUCT!!! Called " Just For Men" For Christmas sakes, WALT FRAZIER uses it, " WALT FRAZIER"!!! I do not use it since I have about the same amount of hair as you do but "Mines still 80% brown"!! Just teasing, love you bro: later on , Mark

uncle mawk said...

ARGHHHH!!! I thought this was the photo of andrew and a young boy. Sorry jules, this barb was not meant at you ( lord , with all these pass codes, this cite is somewhat complicated

uncle mawk said...

tell your mom ,jules-babe, I think of her often. As I found her to be one of the most kindfull and decent peeps I have ever met. Of all the people I left in ( Show LOW) , I miss your mother the most, and think of her often.