Thursday, March 5, 2009

COWBOYS TO THE FINALS!!! updated!



Salinas knocked off #1 Piedmont Hills Wed night to advance to the CCS finals!!! It was such a great game from start to finish. I have never seen these guys play better. Because of this win, Salinas will automatically receive seeding in the California State Tournament. This is the second time Salinas has ever made it this far!!! I didn't take any pictures, because if you have ever been to a game with me, I was a little rambunctious after the game. There is a news clip that will be posted later on today. I will roam the internet and find some pictures too. Oh this is too exciting!!!

Here are some articles:

San Jose Mercury News
Monterey Herald
Salinas Californian

While roaming I found this highlight feed:
Salinas vs Serra (This was Saturday night)

3 comments:

Cory Seymore said...

That is awesome!!! Way to go kyle !!! Believe it or not I was at the computer last night around 10:30 trying to find the score of the game. I found a bracket and noticed you were playing Piedmont Hills with a record of 26-1 and was hopint you would knock them out of the tournament. Danielle was laughing at me trying to find the score so way to go. We really are wondering how you are doing. Cory

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

YAY! They won, Blake said if they won last night he wanted to go to the game! So you'll have to tell me where it is! Kyle did awesome!!! It's that #33 baby! :D Tell Kyle we say congrats on the big win!

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Oh and you're forgiven for not taking pics in that intense of a game!