Monday, March 30, 2009

Nate, Liesel and baby Kendyl

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nolen_Aimee said...

Hello Vasher family. Your new grandbaby is so cute. That is exciting. Oh yes, did Nathan tell you that he spotted Aimee and I at Conference. We went and attended Conference both Saturday and Sunday this year and somehow he picked me out of the crowd. It was so amazing to see him again. I was so full of happiness and joy when I saw him. I miss you all so very much. I wish you the best. Oh yeah, Aimee and I are getting baptized. For me it will be #2 and for her #1. We are hoping for my Birthday, the 19th. But may have to set it back another week, due to Bishop on vacation. I will post some pictures of conference and Nathan and I in a couple of days.

uncle mawk said...

nate you have a very loveley wife and loveley daughter(ok ok i dont know how to spell beutifull) Uncle Mawk is very proud of you.