Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Which one is from the monkey family and alligator surfing



Joey sent these pictures this week...he is so darn cute.

This is the last week of the regular season for both Andy and Kyle. Hartnell is hoping for a playoff berth and Salinas is in. The fun never ends! Here is an article from last night Salinas game:

The Californian

Our house has been sick for so long I can't remember when everyone was better and one of us wasn't sick. I am hoping we are on the end of it...

Just talked to Nate...not much going on in Rexburg in the baby birthing business...Nate, I hope you are doing whatever Liesel wants you do and with a smile!!! Seeing your due date come and go is pretty yucky...it will be ok and that awesome little baby (whatever you are) will be here. Can't wait!!

2 comments:

agary56 said...

I can't imagine the excitement you guys must experience daily. Me and my Nate live a pretty mundane life. I love to read the blog. I miss you guys.

Cory Seymore said...

Kyle- I have been paying attention to your mom's blog all year. You are a great player, keep up the good work and good luck in the playoffs. I would tell you that you are a stud but then your mom and dad wouldn't be happy because they would be worried that it was going to your head. Anyway, hello to all and good luck in the playoffs. Cory