This is NOT a picture of Kyle picking his nose...I promise. Kyle came out for warmups with these on. Yes, they are pink socks. Kyle says I love you Grandma!

Pink socks close up...
Kyle pregame with his teammates
Matt the ultimate fan!
Grace the ref heckler in training.
Now this picture may make no sense whatsoever until you read this post. Kyle got a little beat up tonight and was thrown to the ground over and over and one time he got a little gimpy. He hurt his back and hip. At one point it got so bad he reached for a heat patch to place on it and was in such a state (I am not sure what state that is ) he came over to the bench and asked Alex (a teammate) to help him put the patch on his left hip Kyle proceeded to pull down the back of his shorts AND his compression shorts underneath to put the patch on. The cheerleaders and the fans in my section got a full moon. Yes full moon. I yelled "Kyle, your butt is hanging out!" He just looked at me and pulled his shorts up about an inch...still a three quarter moon. I honestly don't think he knew. Well now the cheerleaders have seen more of Kyle than ever before!
No comments:
Post a Comment