Friday, February 20, 2009

Can I just say, it is not fun to lose? But...it is still ok.

This was the last regular season game for Salinas. It has been such a fun year. I am proud of all those boys..and of course Kyle. Last night was Senior night and although he is still a Junior - I was a little sad that only one more year. It will be a little while before Matthew is old enough to compete at that level. Between Joey and Kyle this has been the fourth year of SHS Varsity basketball - thank goodness we have one more. Apparently several people in the stands watch the interaction between me and Kyle during the games. He looks up in the stands as I either clap for him (which is almost always), point my fingers to my head which tells him to "think!", give him the sign for "turn it up" or get a rebound! He used to blow me kisses...that was a little embarrassing...now I just get a head nod..but I know what it means. Good luck to the Cowboys in the playoffs.

Hollister freelance article

1 comment:

alli taggart said...

i love that you put the picture of his letterman jacket in the collage of his action shots :)