Hartnell started their season on Friday. They were a bit rusty...several young men who hadn't played in a real game for two years...get it? They lost their first game but came back roaring for the second. They fell to Sac City and defeated Feather River. Today they play conference rival Cabrillo - grrrr-. They play at 11:00...guess what time church starts...yep you guessed it 11:00. I might even ditch it but it is the Primary Sacrament meeting program today. I told Andy I would have my phone on vibrate and expect a text today sometime during Relief Society.
Kyle has officially started practice as well. Yesterday on the way to the Hartnell game in Fremont, Kyle asked, "Mom, is this your favorite time of the year? I mean its basketball, Thanksgiving and Christmas!" Yes, Kyle, it is the best time of the year!
I can't believe I don't have any pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment