
Joey said he feels so much better and is working hard. He sounds like his old happy self and that is a relief!!! This is a picture of him and his new cooking methods - worries me a bit -but he is quite smart!!!
Everyone needs to sit down for this one. Gracie is having an exciting week. She is going to - ok, brace yourself - cheerleading camp. I know, I know. It is scary. But she had a great time and is excited for another day of fun, pyramids, jumps and kicks. Ok, enough, I gotta go. Got to find a volleyball or basketball to offset this week of fun...
1 comment:
Im glad things are better for Joey. Go Grace, cheer your heart out. Congratulations to Nate and Leisel. Holy cow. they dont waste no time. Thats exciting. Go grandma! Pretty soon you can catch up to us.
Post a Comment