mom so is this you like skinny dipping or something. i mean i know graduate school is hard and all but there is no need to just go nuts ? what will the local papers think when they get word that the new student body presidents mom goes skinny dipping?
Oh, my...I never thought she was going skinny dipping - but if you truly think this is a silhouette of me - you go ahead and think it...I can only dream it!!!
Vashers! I got a peek at your great blog because Alli has your link on hers, and Abby has a link to Alli's on her blog, which is linked to the Craig blog. Does that make any sense? I'm not making any comment on the skinny dipping, at least not here in public. I just wanted to say HELLO to you. I had a lot of fun seeing what happens when someone leaves Sonora. (We did, too. We're in North Carolina, now.) In case you forgot us -- Bob & Arlene!
3 comments:
mom so is this you like skinny dipping or something. i mean i know graduate school is hard and all but there is no need to just go nuts ? what will the local papers think when they get word that the new student body presidents mom goes skinny dipping?
Oh, my...I never thought she was going skinny dipping - but if you truly think this is a silhouette of me - you go ahead and think it...I can only dream it!!!
Vashers!
I got a peek at your great blog because Alli has your link on hers, and Abby has a link to Alli's on her blog, which is linked to the Craig blog. Does that make any sense? I'm not making any comment on the skinny dipping, at least not here in public. I just wanted to say HELLO to you. I had a lot of fun seeing what happens when someone leaves Sonora. (We did, too. We're in North Carolina, now.) In case you forgot us -- Bob & Arlene!
Post a Comment