
This was the scene at the Salinas High gym Friday night. You can read about it here It was a very scary night as they talked about putting him on a helicopter and sending him to a neuro/spine trauma unit. He laid like this for 20 minutes...very little or no movement. He had numbness and tingling in his hands so, of course, they were concerned about a spinal injury. I was worried he hit his head again and had lost consciousness. I was thankful he opened his eyes for me and was talking. It was a very scary night...did I already say that? He had no broken bones in his back but encountered a severe sprain. We will see his ortho doc this week to determine how much damage was done. He's shooting to be back on the court by the end of the season.
We could feel the many prayers on his behalf and are thankful for all of them.
3 comments:
Scary! I hope things heal quickly!
oh my goodess. scarey. he's in our prayers.
I'm so glad he's okay! I was nervous that night!
Post a Comment