ALLI, KYLE , your website lost it's Tunes!!!! Your playlist was uncle Mawks Favs. I hope you had a good time at Yuma, I tried posting on Nates website but I could not get it to work. If you guys are on FACEBOOK please feel free to look me up. I'm sorry kyle for "stepping in" on your post , but I have difficulties with your elder siblings websites. Love Uncle Mawk.
2 comments:
oh you are so funny
ALLI, KYLE , your website lost it's Tunes!!!! Your playlist was uncle Mawks Favs. I hope you had a good time at Yuma, I tried posting on Nates website but I could not get it to work. If you guys are on FACEBOOK please feel free to look me up. I'm sorry kyle for "stepping in" on your post , but I have difficulties with your elder siblings websites. Love Uncle Mawk.
Post a Comment