Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sister Absher has been tagged by La-Shana

Rules are: all answers must start with the first letter of your last name. Here I go!
What is your last name? Vasher
Four letter Word: Vote
Vehicle: Viper
Boy Name: Victor
Girl Name: Vanna
Pet Name: Voodoo
Occupation: Veterinarian
Something You wear: Vest
Celebrity: Vanna White (I borrowed from above)
Food: Vinegar popcicles
Found in Bathroom: vacuum
Reason for Being Late: very slow driver
Cartoon Character: Vred Vlintstone
Something You Shout: Very bad call Mr. Referee!!!
Animal: Viper (car, animal - same thing)
Body Part: vas deferens
Word to Describe You: Valentine
Something You Would Like To Do: Vinish school
Place You'd Like To Be: Volcano

I tag Traci, Alli and Kelli.

1 comment:

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Very nice with the vas deferens...I wouldn't have thought of that...but my last name is with an F, even though it's not legal yet!