Monday, January 26, 2009

He's on a roll..


Elder Vasher is snapping those photos! I say more more more!

I can't believe January is on the way out. I started back to school on Saturday. Two semesters left...two! I can't believe it. I also can't wait. I have been in school since January 2004. Whew! It has been worth it and I am so glad I did it, but I will be really glad to be done with this phase of school. We will see if and when I ever want to return for a doctoral degree. Not today...no thank you! I will be splitting clinical time between SVMH NICU and Stanford. I am excited to do some bedside work with our NICU CNS. Although NICU isn't my specialty, I know enough to understand and caring for babies after they are born is a weakness, so I am looking forward to all I will learn.

Matt and I are home sick today. I thought I escaped the crud that went around but I was wrong. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. We are both quite bored. Matt has had a Psych marathon and I have been staring at a TV. I can't even tell you what I watched.

Gracie just got home...maybe she can provide some entertainment!

Speaking of someone on a roll. Our little Elizabeth...see Target post below...just got cast in a major co-star role in an epidose of CBS's Eleventh Hour. Her TV mom is Mariel Hemingway. Mashell was not able to go down for the shoot...she said it was just as well as she might be ga ga with the stars on the set. Elizabeth gets her own dressing room...I would have gone just to sit in her dressing room and eat all that good food! Congratulations to Elizabeth and her family and to those people who are smart to see such talent!

2 comments:

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Yay, yay, and yay to all your news! Except for the fact that you are sick :( that sucks!! Hope you start feeling better...see you tonight?

uncle mawk said...

JULES!!! We are are related to TV stars!! Why did you not tell me. Your Brother in Law, MARK