

My wonderful Aunt Hermese passed away last week and my family made the trek from AZ to UT. We were not able to go, we were doing this little thing called moving. Anyways, my brother Gary sent me these awesome pictures. This was the first time my mom and dad got to meet my baby Kate!
2 comments:
Kate was such a doll...it was so good to see Alli and Kyle too. We miss you guys so much, and I will talk to my dad about the Monterey thing...we've never come to visit you guys out there and I think it's about time! Tell everyone hi and we love and miss you all.
what Monterey thing? I'm down, let's go! I am glad you liked that picture. It really is one of my favorites too and Katie isn't even my granddaughter.
By the way, I am working on that paint drying post. :)
Post a Comment