Today was one of the good days. Joey went to the Temple and it was a great day. He will be leaving in a little over two weeks to serve his mission in Mexico. What a good boy he is. We are so lucky to have such great kids and we are especially proud of Joey for the right choices he has made in his life.
He is so cute. I cant believe he is already leaving. I can remember being in Flagstaff with you when he was just a baby. Im so sad all the kids are all grown up. It makes me feel really old. He will be a great missionary.
1 comment:
He is so cute. I cant believe he is already leaving. I can remember being in Flagstaff with you when he was just a baby. Im so sad all the kids are all grown up. It makes me feel really old. He will be a great missionary.
Post a Comment