Sunday, January 27, 2008

"This is a time to be strong." Gordon B. Hinckley

President Gordon B. Hinckley
June 23, 1910 -
January 27, 2008



We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet

"The time has come for us to stand a little taller, to lift our eyes and stretch our minds to a greater comprehension and understanding of the grand millennial mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints..."

"Stand for something or you will fall for anything"



Click to read The Family: A Proclamation to the World


Deseret News Notice of Death

2 comments:

Traci said...

Isnt this so sad, but such a blessing for him. We will dearly miss him. I can only imagine how happy he is right now. When is Nate wedding? What day in April. I would love to try to come. Ill have to start working on something now. Hope school goes well for you. Have a good day.
love you all,
Traci

Erviens blog said...

Aunt Julie how are you. Its been so long since i have seen you. Hope all is going well for your family. I miss you. Love Brittny!!!