Thursday, January 31, 2008

Spelling Bee - Are there two 'W's in Wednesday?

Why yes there are. "W" for Hartnell and "W" for Salinas. Woo Hoo!!!

You can go here to read all about them.

Hartnell
Salinas High

Ok, now I have to go do homework. I just can't get in the groove. It was so nice for that month to not have that grind of a million pages a day of reading (I am NOT exaggerating). I think its time to go do some light reading of my new favorite book Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice. I'm so excited! Who knows what tomorrows favorite reading will be!

3 comments:

alli taggart said...

you are so festive!

Julie said...

Are you making fun of me?

Cory Seymore said...

Hi all-Grandma was over today to watch Pres Hinckley's Funeral and mentioned to me your Blog so I thought that I would check it out. We are doing great keeping busy with work, the kids, and church but all is well. Kyle, it appears that your are running the town keep up the great work. We miss you all, Love Cory