Friday, May 28, 2010

It's graduation season...

Kyle is at Disneyland for Grad night. I can't believe he is ready to graduate! It just seems like yesterday that Alli attended her grad night...then Nathan...then Joey...whoa!

I decided to do it! I officially graduated in December but I walked with my CNS class on May 21 in SoCal.It was fun to see everyone and catch up talk about our plans. I went to school with a great group of women and am so glad to know them and lucky enough to work with one of them! Thanks Lisa!

3 comments:

Pat said...

I just can't believe how you followed through with this and did it up right. I used to think, how can she just study, study, study. You were always so smart and could read and understand everything you read since first grade. So proud of you and all your accomplishments. Love you so much.

Audra said...

Congratulations to you! and to all of the other graduates in your family. But good for you! you are amazing!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Aunt Julie!!! You have worked very hard...