uncle MAWK says"good to have you back". "I have A VASHER UNIVERSITY t-shirt", just like one of my youngest nephews does. Joey, I hope your experience has grown you as a man and christian steward.I hope you visit gramma pat in yuma with the "rest of em" in a few weeks.Congratulations on a "tribulating" mission . Love, your uncle Mawk.
JOEY!!!!!!!!!! It is so amazing to see these pictures. I look back in the past and think of all the fun times that we all had together. At times I was as close to the Vasher fam as I was my own siblings. It is a real joy to see you achieve a full time mission. I am so proud of you cuz. I am proud of all the asher family. You all are such a strong testament of obedience and virtue. Thank you all for being such a great example for myself, i love you all. Welcome home Joey. Nolen.
3 comments:
uncle MAWK says"good to have you back". "I have A VASHER UNIVERSITY t-shirt", just like one of my youngest nephews does. Joey, I hope your experience has grown you as a man and christian steward.I hope you visit gramma pat in yuma with the "rest of em" in a few weeks.Congratulations on a "tribulating" mission . Love, your uncle Mawk.
JOEY!!!!!!!!!! It is so amazing to see these pictures. I look back in the past and think of all the fun times that we all had together. At times I was as close to the Vasher fam as I was my own siblings. It is a real joy to see you achieve a full time mission. I am so proud of you cuz. I am proud of all the asher family. You all are such a strong testament of obedience and virtue. Thank you all for being such a great example for myself, i love you all. Welcome home Joey. Nolen.
Yeah~!! Im so excited for you. I bet you guys are having a big party.
Post a Comment