Saturday, August 8, 2009

C R E A T E

There is a video by Dieter Uchtdorf, a member of the twelve apostles for our church, entitled CREATE. I will share this with this post in case you haven't seen it.



It always lifts my spirit and soothes my soul. I experienced that again today.

Gracie received a Christmas gift from her Grandma Vasher that was a scrapbook kit. She has wanted to make her own scrapbook since that time and I have been saying no not today, not today - the mess it would make once she started. Today was the day. She found some pictures and sat down and got busy. She had the spirit of creativity and her joy was infectious. She created the most beautiful scrapbook complete with contrasting papers and embellishment. She is so proud of her creation. And she should be.

Her joy brought me joy. My heart is happy. She has a bounce in her step. All seven year olds should always have a bounce in their step. So should 46 year olds.

1 comment:

lindseyj said...

I loved that clip when I saw it :) So uplifting! Way to go Grace. Keep up the scrapbooking!