Day 2 (for me) in Utah
We spent the day at Seven Peaks water park. I don't have a lot of pictures because I was having so much fun playing in the water and getting kicked in the head by Kyle as we went down the slides. It was a great day! When we were done, we completed the great day with some great pizza at the motel and a little bit more swimming.

Kyle is a bit disoriented after his turn down the freefall

Gracie, Katie and Kyle T. take a minute to regroup before heading back into the water.

Ta Da! I am not sinking with this thing on - let's get going!

If you look right in the middle you can see Gracie's blue life jacket and Alli and Kyle T.

Grandpa hasn't lost his touch.

So far so good for Kendy's first waterpark experience.
1 comment:
in the wave pool, i don't think we are in there--nate and liesel are right by gracie though.
Post a Comment