Sunday, December 28, 2008

California Christmas

On Christmas day, I took some wonderful pictures. I went to transfer them to my computer and they were lost. I was a tad bit upset! Christmas was a wonderful day with everyone home except Joey - but we got to talk to Joey for a little over an hour. He had a hard time speaking English at the beginning - he sounded so great. He did sound a bit homesick -first Christmas away from home. He is where he wants to be. I was a bit sad when we hung up - I sure do miss that boy.

After we were done on the phone, we went to "Bedtime Stories". It was a great family movie. Some little ladies said that Katie was the perfect baby - she just had the cutest face. I will have to agree.

The day after Christmas we piled into our cars and went to Point Lobo State Reserve. It is such a pretty hike and we had a great time. Gracie wins the prize for the most complaints - "my legs are going to fall off ", "are we almost there", "you mean we have to walk back to the car?". But she made it and it was a fun day.

Trying to outrun the waves - Matt didn't quite make it.





















No comments: