It's a good thing my kids are sort of self sufficient or I would lose them I am sure of it. Yep, I lost something else. I lost the charger for my camera. I spent some nice money on a nice camera for all of my family's fun events this Spring and lo and behold - no charger. It is probably on vacation with my cell phone charger at the Fairfield Inn across from Disneyland. So, no pictures until I find it or discover a long last cash pile . . . it's possible with my irresponsible past.
I got a phone call from a nice man with a very strong Spanish language accent. Being that I live in Salinas, I didn't think much of it until I heard the words Elder Vasher. My ears perked right up. He proceeded to tell me that Elder Vasher could not call me to tell me he was picking his visa up on Wednesday, but he could. So he did. He continued to tell me what a fine young man Elder Vasher is and he was at that moment installing his air conditioner unit. The man worried that Elder Vasher would hit his head on his ceiling - he had never had someone that tall in his house before. The conversation continued with Elder Vasher relaying a message that he needed more money for his luggage on the trip to Mexico - I thought to myself that the phone call I received a couple of weeks was for more money for the luggage for the trip to Mexico. I am confused or Joey is eating a lot of Whoppers. Apparently he will be on his way to Mexico on the 5th or the 6th. I could hear the excitement in Joey's voice in the background and I am so happy for him. He is such a good boy...
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. I hope you have a good day. Just wanted you to know we were thinking of you.
Post a Comment