Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good morning merry sunshine...

who is now sleeping with her pink basketball...


This is what I found when I went to get sleepy head Grace up for school. She also sleeps upside down so she can see her Hannah Montana poster.

Now we are down to the "sweet 16". How are everyone's brackets holding up? My only team is still in - well I have lots of teams. I like UNC - Andy thinks they will lose their next game because they have had two easy wins. I keep telling him no wins are easy wins - sheesh, you would think of all people he would know that!!!

Kyle asked me amidst all this basketball talk if I would be mad if he played "One Shining Moment" at my funeral when I died (see below). I was not sure how to take that! I told him he could.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I think Cole was the only one out of the boys to pick the top 4 teams. We have been out of town all week so I'll have to see where he really stands in all this. Pretty crazy he is ahead. He does'nt even play basketball.