
Well, maybe not so much look like Christmas - after all it is Monterey County, but feel like Christmas. Nate got home last night and this week Alli, Kyle and baby Kate will be here.
The kids are out for school for an unbelievable three weeks. Today is my last final for the semester, then I get some time off of school.
Although it is Christmas vacation, ballgames are still in gear. Andy has one last home game next week and Kyle has two. Kyle returned to action this weekend and yesterday he took three charges, even after the big concussion. He did mention he had a bit of a headache last night - duh!!!
Today is Joey's first Sunday as a newly called missionary. How exciting for him. I keep talking to him in the ten Spanish words I know - they really don't work for him as he is not trying to have a baby or anything like that - but I try!
1 comment:
Maybe Joey's real mission will be to help someone have a baby, since he will already know those words and all. HeHe J.K. You know more than I do. Did Nate bring his girlfriend home? Any news yet? We miss you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas. Tell everyone Hi for me. Oh and good luck Kyle in your games, I would love to beable to watch one of your games, I bet you are awesome.
Love you all,
Traci
Post a Comment